Let me preface this by saying we had no idea we would be moving so fast when we started this project. Otherwise, I don't think we would have gone to so much work! :) So, while we only got to enjoy it for a few weeks, I'm glad that we got to do a whole renovation project from start to finish. It really opened our eyes as to what really goes into a massive project like this.
So without further ado, here's the before's of what we had to work with:
The bathroom was pretty much completely open to the bedroom area, which was just weird. We debated about how much to close up and due to effort and expense concerns, we decided to just put up walls around the shower and toilet area -- that's where you need the most privacy anyway -- and leave the tub and vanity open, but around the corner. We pretty much demolished everything with this reno, except for the vanity box because we decided to just reface the doors.
Demo! Ugh...what a mess!
After 2 1/2 months of work, we finally ended up with the after's:
We learned so much doing this project and believe it or not, I think we'd do it again...Or maybe I would. Luke may have a whole 'nother story to tell. :)
--
Posted By Emily to Livin' the good life at 5/03/2012 11:10:00 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment