Saturday, September 3, 2011

[Livin' the good life] Our Special Day

Yesterday was Luke and I's Sixth Anniversary. I know, six years already? I guess time flies when you're having fun. :)

Due to my loss earlier last month playing Wii Olympics (10 events on the Wii), Luke got to choose what we did for our anniversary this year. He's always wanted to see the Blue Man Group, so he surprised me with a babysitter and tickets and we headed into the city.
We had dinner at a nice restaurant just off of Lakeshore Drive, within walking distance of the theater. It was a good meal, finished off with some pretty awesome creme brulee. (I've got to invest in a kitchen torch so I can make my own!)

The show was pretty cool! It was different than I was expecting, but it was very entertaining, and we had some good laughs. There was some audience participation (randomly picked people dragged up on stage) and I was glad I wasn't sitting in an aisle seat!

After the show, we both got pictures with one of the group members:




It was super fun and on the way home, we vowed to make date night more regular! I love our little Seth to pieces, but it sure was nice to spend a night with my handsome guy! ;)


--
Posted By Emily to Livin' the good life at 9/03/2011 07:08:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment