I cannot believe how fast time has flow by since our little Seth joined the family! He is learning so much so fast and changes every day. Seth has also been sitting up on his own and he's pretty proud of himself. We have only had a few bad tipping moments, and he recovers quickly, so it is his new favorite thing.
We can also see his little teeth a lot better when he smiles. It looks like he might be getting another one on top soon.
When Seth gets a hold of anything resembling food he thrashes like "Tyrannosaurus Seth" with his little razor sharp teeth. We have to watch to make sure his bites are reasonably sized, as he can tear off large chunks of whatever he is gnawing.
Seth has a lot of silly expressions, and it has been so hard to catch them with the camera, but I think we finally got a few.
One of our favorite things that Seth does, is his "High Alert Mode". Since I like to surprise the little bugger so much, he keeps a close eye on me until he decides Daddy isn't going to do anything crazy. But I usually do something crazy, so his heightened awareness is probably justified. We can get him laughing pretty hard with a good surprise or Chris Farley bit.
--
Posted By Blogger to Livin' the good life at 3/25/2011 04:50:00 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment