Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Elusive Smile

Seth has been smiling since last week, but it has been incredibly hard to catch on camera. As soon as I try to take a picture, he gets a really concerned look on his face and the moment is ruined. But, this morning I was able to catch a bit of a smile from him. I couldn't get his full gummy smile, but this will have to suffice for now.
He can just melt my heart with his smile though: A few nights ago it was a particularly rough one -- he had been up at least every hour or more and I was SO tired. After getting him up for a third time in about 20 minutes, he looked up at me after calming down and gave me a big "I'm happy to see you, mom" smile, and it just melted me. The whole frustrating night was forgotten. I tell you what...sometimes it is really good that they are so darn cute.





--
Posted By Emily to Livin' the good life at 9/29/2010 12:54:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment